The University of East Anglia – UK (UEA) is offering the International Financial Aid Scholarship Program to International students who wants to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
The participants will receive a minimum of a £2,000 first year tuition fee discount, whilst a large number of successful applicants will be upgraded to fee discounts of £4,000, £6,000 or £10,000 per year of study.
Application Deadline: Open for the September 2019 entry.
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awards: Not known
- Applicants must have selected UEA as your firm choice institution, not your insurance choice and must be an independently funded student paying their own tuition fees and not sponsored by a government or non-government organization.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
How To Apply: Applicants Interested in applying for this scholarship should:
- Check their eligibility against the above criteria
- Read the terms and conditions thoroughly
- Refer to the application guidance notes below
- Submit an application
Visit The Official Website For More Information